REVERSIBLE ORGANIC COTTON FACE MASK
MALI STUDIOS REVERSIBLE ORGANIC COTTON FACE MASK
We know that since the easing of lockdown, many of us are concerned over safety whilst spending time in supermarkets, parks and other public spaces. Therefore, our face masks are made to order to provide a level of protection for yourself, your family and your community.
As we continue to contribute in every way we can to our incredible frontline workers during this period, we will be donating a contribution of profits to NHS Charities Together with every mask purchased.
- Handmade and finished to a high standard in our studio
- 100% Organic Cotton Poplin, high quality 200 thread count
- Breathable triple-layer
- Adjustable straps
- Comfortable adjustable elastic ear straps to secure mask behind each ear
- Built-in inner layer pocket for added disposable filter* if extra protection is needed
- Includes a small travel bag to protect your mask
- Fully machine washable
* Filters are not included (if you do not have shop bought mask filters, please research into other home-made alternative that can be effective in providing additional protection).
The protective face mask offers a level of protection. They are not equivalent to PPE equipment and should be regarded as an added form of protection rather than an alternative. These are available to order and will be delivered within 10 days.
Our organic cotton face mask material is grown and produced by Fair Trade organisations in Northern India. Our raw material is sourced and certified organically-grown in India and spun into yarn at a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified local mill. The cloth is woven on small power looms in a small fair trade community in Kerala, India.
The cotton is not sprayed with toxic insecticides and the fabrics are safely dyed using GOTS approved non-azo dyes.